Saturday, May 2, 2009

2nd/last week of Sem break

monday, tuesday, wednesday - give tuition @.@

29/4 ~ I went back to INTI to check the study plan for UWEC again, ms Pei Yi told me that U of Adelaide had accepted me for mathematical sciences degree... Em... I don't really think that i will go there, i just applied and see whether they will offer me or not, lolx...

I first thought my college friends and i were going to have an outting on that day.. then pauline said she was not feeling well and thus i shifted my tuition class to that afternoon... Met many friends at INTI, then my friend told me that exam result had been released... oh my goodness! and then one of my friend who is really damn good in mathematics notified me that she only got B+ for calculus 3... ARHHH, i was seriously nervous at that time... Let's have a flashback on the final exam of cal 3, the paper was extremely difficult, by the time i flicked through the question paper, i was thinking whether i can pass the subject or not... Entirely no idea for how to do the question, just simply apply my personal knowledge of the concept in... Waited for Pauline to take our exam results together...

She actually just went back home with her father after enrolment, then came to school again for the result slip... What on my mind at that time was, i hope i can at least get a B+ for my cal 3, 'cause i think that's the most that i can get... However, the real situation was that i got an A- for my cal 3!! wahliao, so unbelivable!!! i was incredibly happy for that! i am in dean's list again!! WOW~~ sherlyn expressed a funny sentence:"an old student (4th sem) like you still can get cgpa above 3.5?"... zadao~ hahhaha 'cause in ADTP of INTI, our standard is really too high to get very good result unless those "crazy" people la, lolx... anyway i am so glad ^^ (gratz pauline for having good improvement too!)

Then 4 of us (xiao wei, sherlyn, pauline and me) decided to hang out on the next day which is 30/4... Plan canceled as pauline had to back to hometown, sherlyn got a bit sicked, and they don't know where is my house... but anyway, i still had to buy something at shopping mall (it's actually vone's present which i wanted to get long time ago, haha)

30/4 ~ I surfed online and found that the nearest retail would be at the mines.. Thinking of going there myself would be a bit dangerous, i started to figure out who might be free to accompany me.. An Cherng seems to be quite a good choice 'coz his house is kinda nearer compared to others, but he gave me a very good response as i texted him: "paiseh, i saw ur msg when i reached home"... LOLX... Out of the blue, i wondered if Justin Quah would be at his home at balakong or not.. Very importantly, he told me that he just backed from hostel and was at home..Wow, good.. He then accompanied me to walk around at the mall, it has been a long time since i last met him, it's so nice to chat with him again~ hehe... and i finally found out the exact location of his house since i drove him home, XD





Night- before having dinner with my hubby Vone, Yuan and Yong, I accompanied Yong to buy presents at Endah Parade since i promised him already... Had a not really wonderful but acceptable dinner at Gaga steakhouse, they said the best chef might shifted to bukit jalil there already, lolx... After dinner and buying somethings at AA pharmacy, we did our "shopping" at the Store... Quite funny when Yuan tried on a shirt which looked similar to a pregnant lady, then both Vone and i also acted to be pregnant and took pictures in the fitting room! hahaha


Night was still young, zimui headed to Yuan's house and have our "pillow" talk again... i was so embarassed as i said "bye bye uncle" to Yuan's brother! OMG! but in my mind i actually said it out as "bye bye gor gor", don't know why the opposite came out from my mouth! ARGHHH... So sorry, Yuan's brother please don't hate me, hahhaa... Both Yuan and i "threw" birthday presents to Vone though her real birthday haven't reach yet... kaka~

1/5 ~ Had a healthy morning at Taman Pertanian Shah Alam, with my brother and his friends... We're supposed to rent bicycle, yet, it was fully rented out as we didn't manage to "snatch" bicycles from others... haha, the other shop was closed prob due to labor's day @.@... Hence, we walked + jogged around the park... the place was nice and refreshing anyway~ I was exhausted and slept tightly after taking bath... (BTG should go there together!!)


3.30pm, bro and i departed to KLIA to fetch my parents and aunts who had just backed from the trip to Spain and Portugal... due to swine/H1N1 flu, there're a few time-consuming checking procedures right after their arrivals... the influenza A is now threatening people's lives! so, be more cautious about the protection against it!

late-night, turned out a surprise party for Vone! Thanks Ka Wah for fetching me~ no wonder you are my x-lougong la! hahhaaha!

(anticipating lee hom's concert now! wuhu!~ pictures will be uploaded soon ^^)

* Finally finished digesting "Twilight" novel which i should had finished it few months ago! hahaha...

1 comment:

  1. u R tagged, since u dun have a chat box,i tell u here lo~~

    ReplyDelete