Saturday, May 2, 2009

4th sem

I am going to start my 5th sem at INTI soon...

Well let's have a quick review of the courses i had taken in the past few months... courses that had afflicted me for few months @.@ lolx

first, calculus 3! lectured by Dr. Chan Kah Yein, a lecturer who is really looks like my additional mathematic teacher in high school, Puan Chan... I once thought that they might be sisters since they shared the same surname! lolx... She is a talented teacher, my classmates complained about her way of teaching frequently as she teaches in an incredibly "fast" rate... Well, i think i am quite used to it since that's how my add maths teacher treated us in high school... haha...

Generally, our courseworks marks were high, i think she's trying to help us since the final paper was spanking hard! She's an experienced tutor i should said... ^^ Well, i still remember the last chapter was damn difficult as we don't really know what's is talking about, yet, it appeared to be the most "direct" question in the finals... we only had 4 questions in our final paper... the first question from chapter 1 was soooo out of our "frequently seen question"... It's like we have to apply all the concepts that you know into it... All i can say is that, the paper is really challenging!

Public specking then, lectured by Ms Kalai... As we all knew, she is really humurous! Studying in an environment in which most of my classmates are expert in english was seriously tiring... I didn't do my "best" in my extemporaneous speech as i prepared it just 2 days before the presentation... haiz... then impromptu speech... my topic was "bigimy"... our impromptu speech is held in a way which lecturer will give u five minutes to prepare the speech and talk for another five minutes... By the time she informed me about my topic... almost everyone in the class gave a "huh?" sound... lolx, i don't even know what is that about... then ms kalai explained that it is a condition in which one husband and 2 wives... i got higher marks in impromptu than prepared speech... zadao... haha... the most notable thing that lecturer likes the most about me is my voice again... @.@ lolx the final paper was different from past-years papers because last time it focused more on how to apply rather than definition all that.. i prefer "apply" rather than just memorize >.<

United States History I... not lectured by mat salleh mr Borges, but miss Lisa... Well, i think she's better than Borges because she tends to give tips in all the tests! I didn't really studied my American History thoroughly, i just focused mainly on the "important" issues that she mentioned... lolx... but i think the history itself is quite interesting~

Accounting II... problem is with the lecturer, Mr Siew... He is way different from my accounting I lecturer... The previous lecturer explained things in detail and she will prepared you for exams... however, this lecturer, the way he explained was like saying nothing... er... I am a student with no accounting background in high school.. this lecturer, you seriously can't put him under the category of "good" tutors anyway... And then, he even lost the homeworks that i handed up to him!!! Most importantly, i had both ACC and calculus final exams on the same day... This lecturer didn't really teach the last chapter and then he didn't give any hints in which will turn out in the finals... alright, fine, i studied until i wanna vomit blood on the day before the exam, because my public speaking ended at 7pm, i reached home and finished bathing + eating at 9pm already.. then have to put my last effort on both ACC and calculus... seriously felt like dying... But then, when the ACC finals came, it was presented in a simple format, and we all studied a lot of "unnecessary" things which impeded us to focus on calculus, lolx... and i did about 1700++ words for my accounting assignment alone @.@

that's all for my 4th sem... and my 5th sem coming soon!! arh! really old student liao! haha

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. ur post is soooooo long ling.. i read till boring eyes oso blur blur but i managed to read all la.. lol... gud luk in ur 5th Sem, wont be seeing u so frequently edi lor.. every1 gonna miss u so much! take care dai siew jie!

    ReplyDelete