Saturday, May 30, 2009

29/5/2009

Today i purposely went back to INTI for physics replacement class...

Pauline seems really moody, and i finally found out the reason when the class ended... (hey, don't get irritated by the incident la! giving you mental support here! hehe ^^)


Since the class finished earlier as people were tired (obviously not me, i was there for 2 hours only.. wasted my petrol, haha)


Then pauline and i went to purchase ice blended drinks at noodle station... i was responsible to drive there and we're really lucky to get the parking slot right in front of the shop... yet, we were searching for the location of the shop as we didn't realize it was right in front of us... lolx.. embarassed.. haha


(mine is the caramel coffee sth i guessed, too sweet... lolx, i forgot to take the picture of it before i drank)

After that, i went to give tuition at salak south... Well, my little student was still so "him"... his best skill is to make me feel headache.. haha

The trick that i used to "coax" him to study for today was to play badminton with him after the tuition @.@ haha, it's a nice and exhausting game anyway... we even "smashed" the tree nearby to collect the shuttlecock which had stuck in between the leaves, haha...

oh ya, i suddenly realized that it's going to be school's holiday for two weeks starting on tomorrow when redbox sms me about the discount for school hols, haha... i will be free from giving tuition class for 2 weeks since my students are going to have their holiday at Melbourne~

I want holiday too!!!!

(parents at spain...)

*oh ya, ka wah, wai yong, yeik huei, wai loon and jin kuan had went up to genting and going to stay overnight at starbucks... zadao... i got this "news" from ye vone, haha... anyway, vone had stayed at kampar for 1 week already, just had a phone talk with her... miss her so much! miss ka wah my x-lougong too, and i don't miss wai yong! hahhahaha


2 comments:

  1. hahaha... finally came back from Genting le.. Seriously, stay awake for whole night really exhausting.. Next time we go, MUST get a room! if not, really will faint.. lets go genting together in our next trip. We purposely go there "chui fung"~

    Ling: "i don't miss wai yong! hahhahaha" <-- apa ini huh? dun miss me la.. so bad >< how come u miss vone n ka wah but not me.. so unfair la.. yish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. of coz i miss them la! one is my hubby and another 1 is my x-lougong woh! keke
    u are just my servant - ah lik! hahahah

    ReplyDelete