Saturday, June 6, 2009

"kuk jit lei kei" details and life


lol.. i think many people had heard of my "ku jit lei kei (cantonese)" story of the day already... haha

but i seriously need to take the notes down...

the dary started off as i reached subang at 11.45am and i was able to get a parking slot right after i turned in the junction.... i parked at somewhere near the F2F there... and then i considered myself lucky for that day... =)

well, when linear class was going on, i saw justin took out his phone for some purpose, and i also wanted to silent my phone... as i sought my bag for my phone, i realized that i actually accidentally left my phone on the car (b'coz i took it out to check the msg from jonathan =.=)... i was so nervous! i quickly ran down from 8th floor, (by lift, lolx).. luckily my phone was safely "unnoticed"... haha... [there's one time that i forgot to take my phone down from my car too, it was during my second sem, the music class, and i actually parked at somewhere further from the market... guessed pauline knew how far it was as she accompanied me there, haha... considered "lucky" this time since it's nearer, lolx]

during my break from 2 to 4, the most boring period, as most of my friends were in their classes respectively.... i checked my mail at aup office and found out that Macquarie Uni is giving me a conditional offer... so zadao la... i still haven't get any reply from US uni (UWEC) yet and i got 3 replies from adelaide, curtin and macquarie =.=".. and miss peiyi told me that she had received the reply from ANU for me... she said she had forwarded the mail to me, the problem is i didn't receive any! and then i quickly ran out to AUS Ed and told them to cancel my application to ANU since INTI received the reply from ANU... confusing... XD

i went to wear my contact lens before the break ended because i wanted to join captain ball during the evening... finally that i joined the sport since nick tan asked me play from last year... haha, my real purpose of playing is because i want to avoid traffic jam lol! my class until 6pm every thursday, so ngam ngam hor lol! during my Stat class, my left eye was soring suddenly, so i quickly grabbed out the "polka pink purse" from my bag and searched for tissue paper... after that, i put the bag into the drawer conveniently...

the game was on as i was the only girl.. luckily fel joined us right after the game started.. xiao wei, sherlyn, sue yen, april left me alone for the game T.T... but anyway, the game was really fun... kena tipu by few of the "enemy force" due to the reason that i don't regconise most of my members at first, haha! nice to "catcher" too, but not for the basketball that hit me from the back just before the game ended =.=, haha...

well, i went to take out my contact lens after the game, then i came back to intima office and trying to find my comb... yet, i realized my comb was inside the polka bag which i accidentally(again ==) left in the class... i rushed to 4th floor, and what i faced was the locked gateway... alright, i decided to ask someone to collect it for me tomorrow...

dinner was supposed to be at F2F, but since i just had the noodle with sue yen and pauline on wednesday, i felt like eating maggi goreng, so i only ordered "red bean iceland"... thanks john for treating me, you should, since i fetched you home, haha... we returned to college to pack our "belonging" before heading home... i almost turned over my bag in order to obtain my car's key...

surprisingly, i cant find my key... and i finally remembered that my key was exactly inside the polka bag! walau eh! i was so "lost" at that time... and then john suggested that we might be able to use the back lift to reach the class... when we're about to get up, i saw the guards walking around, i approached them and they asked me to go to the control room.. seems like somebody had found my bag... wow, i felt so thankful... after that, another guard came and brought me to the control room.. he was like "investigating" me.. he required me fill the form and describe about things that are inside the bag.... fortunately, my stuffs were all there flawlessly.. huuuu....

story ends when john helped me to dabao my maggi goreng at puchong there... he has a good timing 'coz he ordered a drink at the mamak there while waiting for my food =.="... lolx

------------------------------------------------------------------

* i broke my own record in geo challenge last week, but it was failed to upload =.= deng!

* watched "slumdog millionaire", really a nice movie!

* created a funny song with pauline at AUP office... "wo chong jia li lai, lai dao colle-ge"(mandarin).. lolx

* the physics first test, i was so unsure about my own answers as i found out so many mistakes while i double check my answers... well, the marks shown in INTI online is 20/20 la.. hope it's correct! haha

* oh, i had one "so-called" joke about "indian and INTI-ans"... if you are interested to know, just tell me, lolx!

* friday night, yamcha with BT gang, vone went back from kampar... she said her look grew matured already, lolx.... ya la, a bit la, became your real age already, lolx... thanks Li Jin for the present... ^^

* yesterday, out of hurry, i got my watch stucked in my wrist and cannot unlock it... chang, ah shu, li jin and vone all tried for few mins and still cant get it out of my wrist.. i myself tried for whole night before i went for bed... YET, my dad helped me to take it out in 3 secs... zadao! haha

------------------------------------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Tat story is... err... I dun wanna say bout it...

    Cheh, its bcoz i touched the watch ma, so it bcom easy to fix liao... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lah ya lah... thank you for touching it for few mins and yet it still stucked on my wrist lol! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, and we must record the song! it's a must..
    wah..ur day really very kuk jit lei kei.. and i thought the head kena your head (someone told me)..you should have called me since you alone playing with them..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought you girls don't wanna play it...
    but anyway, it's a nice game! join us next time la! hehe (neh, xiao wei they all ffk me mah...lolx)

    ReplyDelete