Monday, June 22, 2009

14~17 June 2009

14/6 ~ supposed to give "so-called violin lesson" (it's actually the piano accompaniment for ABRSM violin exam)... i reached South City Plaza at 2.55pm and waited for my student for the lesson at 3pm.. finally my student's mom arrived the centre at 3.10pm together with my student's brother i guessed, (my student wasn't there), and then her mom came and told me that my student was sicked and she forgot to inform the centre that i don't have to come on that day... What the %*^%(&$#...

Yet, i still smiled and said "oh, it's okay"... i was kinda pissed off at that time, wasted my time la! Alright, luckily i brought my own pieces to the centre and practised on my own while waiting for my parents to finish shopping.. When i washeading back to my house, i saw a familiar face inside the car next to ours... And then i realized it was my primary schoolmate, An Ny and her family! so funny la, we haven't meet for years already! cant get her contact although both of us were waiting for the traffic light to turn green... anyway i called to her house and asked her mom for her contact on the next day (cant believe i really did this), as most of my primary schoolmates had lost contact with her... lolx

oh ya, showing my great parking skill here during 3rd of june:

(looks like i had hit the stone but there's actually 5mm distance between tyre and the obstacle, waha)


15/6 ~ after "not" seeing my tuition students, jeanette and terence, for 2 weeks, they finally came back from melbourne for holidays... Jeanette had injury on her face (skiing) while Terence's lips were "swollen" because of the cold weather there...

This is the souvenir that they brought me:
(chocolates! nice~)

17/6 ~ Award presetation day at INTI... This time, my whole family attended the ceremony.. lolx, coz my bro said he never seen the "new" INTI before, so he just came and visited my school.. shown him the "legendary" AUP office... with all the gossips going around here, hahaha!

(the certificate)


(photographed by my bro @.@, not on time, lolx)

Again, Han Sen is the one in front of me during the line, hahaha.. Really lack of "familiar" faces and most of the award recipients were new students... lolx.. Together with phei yi, hill lam these time... Many of my friends didn't present in the ceremony too... Raymond Tan, the one who is leaving to ANU on 7/7 was a president list! By the time he went in the lecture hall and joined us, we "teased" him by saying "hello president" "yes, we must listen to the president" hahhaha!


(the "president" raymond tan, soooo tall!)

Oh ya, i was the tallest girl during the group photography session! heheaaa, i had learnt my lesson from last experience, coz people tend to wear really "high" heels! Eugene, don't get mad of me, keke!

(professional looks! keke)

2 comments: