Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something Wrong (Physics quiz)

Just had college physics quiz 2 this morning...
I didn't get full marks for it as i should get it! (got 9/10, arh! frustrated)
The reason why i am so angry of myself is that i shouldn't get that part wrong!

I revised until midnight last night(as i started late, lolx), and i told my self that if i got the position of y component and x component in determining the angle of the force, then i can be said as stupid...
And then, after checking my works for three times,
i still didn't realize that i actually substituted/placed the x and y wrongly!
oh my goodness, three times of checking and i still couldn't find out the mistake!

what's wrong with me? blind ?!!! lolx


well, i am just angry of myself... seriously don't know what had happened... haiz!
proven, stupid princess is a stupid!


haha...

4 comments:

  1. To prove tat im here...

    "Im here!"

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometime is like this 1..
    do u noe y?
    coz u cant focus..
    u should drink dutch lady latest milk liao..
    y?
    coz it can let u FOCUS for a longer period..
    XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahha! ya meh? i thought SUSTAGEN is better? got dunno wat enfagrow then DHA , bla bla bla... hahahha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... finally i read tis post... never notice tat siew jie made another post.. aiyor.. juz a mistake, next time do better lor.. ppl learnt from mistake din they? who in this world never done a mistake b4.. cheer up~

    ReplyDelete