Monday, April 27, 2009

sem break - weekend


Yamcha with friends at kopitiam and mamak lol~ Finally saw Ah Kian since he seldom shows his face in our gathering already, haha...
Oh, after i stopped "circulating" my cute little red book for a few month, it had at last reached to Enoch's hand, yeah^ (but don't try to loss it, 'coz it contains almost every VIP's words for me in my high school life... lolx)
Called Miss Lee using Kian's phone, quite funny to hear her voice again... Her life assembled us as she just had her exams, and swore not to take further exams anymore, hahah..
Her reactions in the phone was kinda unexpected too, lolx, but anyway, great fun to talk to her, hehe...

Kah Mun called few times during yamcha as she didn't turn out... Ye Vone and i were actually unable to hear what she said due to the volume of the phone but we just kept answering her as we understood the conversation, keke

Saturday: Supposed to play basketball with my brother as he managed to "confisticate" one basketball from his last night game... (it belongs to someone but seems like he/she had forgotten it, so my bro brought it back, haha, bad example)
But then both of us tend to sleep till the 12pm, lolx, then went to have KFC lunch at tmn sg besi before heading to my aunt's house and the garage (my bro's mini)...
Found out that it was my cousin Wei Xin's birthday on next monday, he actually invited 2 of his friends to his house...
Well, it was not like a party but somehow a computer game gathering, they went online and then played a game called "dinor..." (i forgot the name)... it was a game for people to grab for the fossil thingy...

(cousin Wei Xin, at the right hand site, and his friends... Cousin Wei Yi "tracking" them at the back, lolx)


My bro and i found that they were like excavating a "jellyfish-liked" thingy, yet little boys answered that they were on the way searching for the jellyfish fossil...

oh my goodness, do a jellyfish has a fossil when it died? i don't think they have such big bones to be found gua~ anyway, just a game, it was a good laughter, haha

My cousin Wei Yi and me (as a child), really look alike la.. I realized on the day the termites hit my house, and my family enjoyed our childhood photos... lolx... even her mother also said her daughter really looks like me, hahahhaa zadao~

Bro managed to sell sth he got from the internet to 2 "so-called waterfish" and earned RM 38, then we proceed to midvalley, met Win Shi and we went for the movie "Confession of a shopaholic" at the night...

It is still on the big screen now, anyway, really nice movie~ i enjoyed it so much, hehe^

Sunday> well, i supposed to go Port Dickson with Pauline them but the plan was cancelled at last... actually i was quite relieved that it was cancelled, 'coz i really wanted to practise my piano...

I didn't really practise in past 2 weeks due to final exams and some other activities...

Had Korean food with my bro at Kuchai Lama as dinner... Quite irritating as i found another korean restaurant which we never tried before right after we finished the dinner, lolx~ Nevermind, will go for that next time...

Reached home, and baked cheesecake... It's been a long time since we last baked any cakes...

As my brother baking the marble cheesecake, i "stole" a little ingredients from him and trying to bake few little cheese tarts... haha

(my cute little cheese tart, no idea about the taste)


*life is like bubbles in the pail after you washed sth, it keeps bursting until the last one... and so do your life, keeps it as blazing as possible before it runs up... (just feel like writing the idea down, it might means nth but sth...)

*sorry to my xue ji friend Shu Peng (Bel), sorry for not sending you birthday wish, i was doing my finals at that day, sorry arh.. I love you always, haha happy belated birthday if you read this~ keke

* oh ya, heard from my aunt that my cousin brother Law will get married in november... If it's fix, i might defer my enrolment to US university... @.@ complicated, haha








2 comments:

  1. hahaha..im the first person to leave comment again xD lol.. life is like bubbles? yea.. it is.. wen it will keep blazing until it blaze no more.. juz like our human life.. good one.. good post! happy holiday siew jie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just drop by to say hi. I will be reading ur blog now on.. hehehe


    --cousin sister Khan

    ReplyDelete