Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tenji Buffet Lunch

Date: 29/9/2009
Time: 12.30pm - 2.45pm
Venue: Tenji Japanese Buffet, Mont Kiara

My family had planned to go for a buffet lunch there for a long time (to celebrate my president list according to my bro, so called... haha)..
Finally we made it... It was quite a sudden decision...
I put on a note in front of my room's door the day before the lunch suggesting about it...
Then when i woke up, my mom said dad didn't leave a word about it..
So, assuming it was canceled...

Yet, during my stats class at 10.45am, my bro suddenly called me and asked me to prepare for the lunch... And they will pick me up at school at 12pm..
I used my 4-hours break in between of stats and differential equation to get all these done! hahaha XD
Wahliao, so sudden... i should have wore "prettier" clothes, hahaha!
Anyway, we reached the destination at about 12.30pm and started our meals right after that..

The lunch time was supposed to begin at 11.30am to 4pm...
However, we were so fulled and i don't think i was able to "stuck" in anymore food, so we ended up early...
My dad needed to rush back to work too... as he had an appoinment with someone, lolx...
Erm.. Food and environment was not bad there, but jogoya is way better! haha
Nice day~~


A lot of FOOD! and favorite coconut!


winshi and my bro... nice steamed fish at the center of table, lolx!

sashimi and really fresh oysters! first time that i think those were tasty! haha
nah, here it is, lolx!

desserts!

my dad and fruits!

look at the flame!
our back?! at the restaurant... on the way home...

photo time!

No comments:

Post a Comment