Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Zimui's Sleepover

Date: 9-10/10/2009
Time: 11.55pm (which four of us met at Vone's house) - 9am
Venue: Wai Ling (Me)'s house/room
Well, night started with yamcha with Yeik Huei, Wai Yong, Chun Kit, Ka Wah, Jia Chang, Chu Kean, Lee Ling, Jin Kuan, Jun Kang, Kah Mun and Huey Yuan at Little Tree, Kuchai Lama at 8.45pm...
Whole Sri Petaling and Salak South Garden area were "black-out" due to electricity shortage, quite scary actually.. hahah
Short yamcha ended up quite early at 10.30pm.. Then 3 of us (Yuan, Mun and me) shifted from Little Tree to Sweet Bean...
Tended to wait for Vone whom primary schoolmates' gathering ended at almost 12am =.=" so nice of us!

Huey Yuan who claimed that she cut her hair... (Sweet bean Cafe)

Rundown of Sleepover:

1~ Back to my house by Yuan's car... Walk here and there, quench thirst, etc...
2~ In my room, doing make-up?! LOLx while waiting for Vone to get bath...
3~ Girls' talk... Life's talk.. hahaha
4~ Pillow's talk and stupid hyperactive Yuan who was jumping here and there...
5~ Continue Pillow's talk until 4am... SLEEP!


Short-lengthed Hair Kah Mun with Straight hair Wai Ling!

It has been a long time since 4 of us have the chance to sleepover... (eh, ppl, remember to bring all the "tools" next time!)
I'm glad that i have you girls with me, sharing thoughts and secrets... It's so lucky to have you all as my zimui... muacks! i had a great night!

Kah Mun, Ye Vone from the back (she insisted not to look from front) and Huey Yuan who're leaving my house...

*oh, i straightened my hair already... I had my curl for about 10 months, it's time to make a change.. haha.. although i like the natural curl i had... anyway, i wanna to look as the real me before i go US... hahahaha

me with not-curl hair and pauline with black hair! haha

2 comments:

  1. glad to have the sleepover too! hehe
    love u gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hyperactive girl...hahahaha...anyway...itz quite fun during tat night^^

    ReplyDelete