Thursday, October 8, 2009

Award!

Event: Award Presentation Ceremony for MAY 2009 session
Venue: ICSJ multipurpose hall
Date: 7th October 2009
Time: 2pm-4pm


Finally received my 4.0 gpa president's list certificate..
Event started with the photography session which only 3 president list's award recipients and i was standing at the center again! hahaha
So disappointed that our principal, Mdm Joyce was absent on this day!

And again, i got my cert from the academic dean, Dr Ng..
ARH!! geramnya! it was the third times i received an award from her!
Last 2 times were for the dean's list...
Know what, when i knew i got president's list, i was so happy that at last i can get my prize from principal and not academic dean..

Yet, my "bad presentiment" seemed to bring about.. so sad..
My mom said, oh, this lady gave you the cert again..
Ya, again.. All my photos linked to her... maybe i am too fated to her.. lolx...



Well, during the award presentation, i was the first to go on stage..
haha, honoured but i have to wait for the long queue to end the ceremony before heading for refreshment...
should went snowflakes but canceled due to my dad who needed to rush back to work.. haha
Went for a "trip" at Jia Chang's new house on our way home from puchong.. so weird, lol XD



* Loud applause for my mom who "re-design" the formal shirt! (the add-on lace and the ribbon) I was wearing my mom's "old" skirt too! hahaha

* First time that Han Sen wasn't around for the award, he's the one who always next to me.. haha, well, my last semester in INTI already, lolx...

* Got free starbucks coffee today.. and free fruittree drinks! keke

No comments:

Post a Comment