Sunday, September 27, 2009

Primary Schoolmates' Gathering

Date: 25/9/2009
Time: 9pm - 12am++
Venue: Little Tree, Kuchai Lama

This was the picture which brought all of us back! in Facebook, thanks Jie Han for uploading this and reconnect everyone back! Thanks facebook! hahaha


It was an unbelivable successful gathering.. I first thought it would be quite boring..
Yet, it turned out completely different!
Everyone was so enthusiatic! There's about 20++ of us during the night!
We talked, chatted and laughed~
It had been 7 years since so many of us got to gather back!
Thanks monitor, Chan Lek Lun! hahaha

Fortunately that i recall almost everyone of us who presented last night, lolx..
And i got back my "ning jie" gang! hahahaha!
Most of us didn't change much, it's just some of us grew "thicker" or i should say they became a larger size compared to standard six..
I was the tallest girl there! haha.. youngest still, lolx!


Pik Hurn and i~ the da ka jie who is 1 year older than me but 364 days younger than me! She's the "focus" point of the night! Thanks her for making the night so "cheerful" haha!

some of us~ sook han, ying xin, xiu heng, jia feng, yee theng, me, wai lam, ken leong, siew chuen, jie han, lek lun and pik hurn~

Wen Ki and me! She should treat me drinks as i fetched her again! hahaha

me, pui yan, kit yien and wen ki~

oh well, this guy came last! he reached 10 mins right before we left! haha!
Au yong, he's the one who sat next to me during std 6, i was so scared that he forgot my name! hahaha!
We used to "fight" last time, i think! lol!
All of us!
I thought someone would bring along camera.. turned out using phone instead!
More pictures in facebook!
My N93 didn't do a great job under such dim condition, lolx! I forgot to change the exposure level at first! haha
It was an amazing night! Luckily that we can have this gathering before i leave malaysia! haha

2 comments:

  1. wanna me to belanja u drink ar? i ady promise u b4 u ‘滚’to usa ma...sure will buy u a drink d la,dont worry so much...wish everyone has a sweet memory in tat nite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! okok. keep the promise then! lolx
    yup...i think most of us had a great night together... hehe

    ReplyDelete