Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Long Day... (18/9/2009)

8-10am - Statisctics Test 1... argh! i ruined my standard deviation! i forgot to square root it.. stupid of me.. lolx.. (just had D.E test 1 on thurs too... questions can be considered as "simple" but not easy la... haha)


10-10.25am - hang around at INTI before leaving to Puchong...
10.35am - reached Puchong Puteri Citibank and met up with my dad and bro... Then entered the bank to settle credit cards thingy... (Incidents at Citibank were quite funny too, haha)


12.10pm - Finally got banking stuffs done and moved to have our lunch somewhere nearby...
12.15pm - Lunch at a nice restaurant in Puteri area too ( i forgot the name already, but it's something like "真不同" or something according to my dad.. ahaha).. That restaurant was not bad.. delicious food and reasonable price~

1.10pm - My bro and i separated with my dad who continue to work... We travelled to Seri Kembangan's Post Office, the main branch through Bandar Kinrara and Puncak Jalil (to show my bro that these areas are inter-connected, lolx) to collect an item...
2pm - Reached home and rested for 5 mins... Waited for my bro to get his hair done and we (my mom, bro and i) headed to Endah Parade Carrefour... My bro needed to renew his IC and my mom and i went to buy some groceries... Oh ya, saw Chun Hoe and a girl at Carrefour when we left.. lolx!


3pm - Approached to OUG to buy ingredients for baking mooncakes...
3.30pm - Went to Aunt May's house and passed few clothes to her... chat for a while and rushed to a garage to take bro's Mini...

4.30pm - Had refreshment at Desa Petaling... After that, bro continued the "journey" as he needed to go back to old house and returned an item to my uncle.. And hence, my mom and i went back to home earlier...


5pm- finally reached home... Took my bath and surfing net while waiting for my hair to get dried...
5.50pm - Nap!!
7.30pm - Dinner time~
8pm - Facebooking, it was raining outside.. Yamcha changed to 9pm...


8.40pm - Left my house with bro, fetched Yuan, Enoch and WinShi... Yuan, Enoch and i were the first to be at the yamcha venue at 9.15pm, yet we're not the punctual ones too... haha
9.15-11pm - Yamcha and everyone (Pui Sun, Yeik Huei, Zer Yun, Ye Vone, Wai Yong, Chun Kit, Kah Mun and Jia Chang) started to join the group (except for An Cherng who broke his promise at the last min, hahaha)


11pm - Moved to Yuan's house for further discuss about the trip... Ended up we played lots of games at Yuan's "pondok" at her dooryard... The "nicknames" game was tiring! we're exhausted after 2 games and we commenced another game called "role-playing" hahahha! Zer Yun's idea of Jia Chang pretending "someone" was so funny! Late night, at 12.30am i think, Ka Wah finally joined us... and we played the nickname game for 1 more round (so coincidence that we had 13 people, haha)...


1am - Another yamcha session at Mirasaa, waited for my bro to fetch me home...



Here ended my long day~ i knew, all of us have the same 24 hours la... hahahha


P/s: Had lunch with college friends (April, Sue Yen, Wilson, Justin)... gossiped for quite a long time, hahahhaa... Ended when Xiao Wei and Jun Yih joined us... LOLX... Should have lunch with Yann Huoy, Yen Loo and Ryan them.. but we were separated into 2 gangs out of sudden... fine, 'coz they went to McD which i just had it on tues, hahaha.. Talked to Miss Julia about Eau Claire, Wisconsin.. She really gave a lot of useful advices... hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment