Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Private Waterfalls and 90+ homemade mooncakes~"

Date: 20/09/2009
Time: Morning to afternoon
Venue: Semenyih, Private stream + Forest + orchard + farm (my dad’s uncle’s place)
Purpose: Refreshment of extremely cold water and exhilarating nature~
extra ordinary "Y-shaped" papaya's tree, haha

pineapples all around~!

Looking at something special?!
entrance of the place~ the bridge built by my dad's uncle! lolx

went up by this 4-wheel suzuki which will become my bro's final year project soon...
I did recorded the video when we drove up the hill...
The trail was so rugged... According to my dad's uncle, that's to prevent those "unconcerned" people from finding their ways in... Only four-wheel can sustain it...
So, it's remoted and tranquil and reserved for private, haha
alright, i know this is funny, just to show the background of the photo.. the beauty of nature(which is refering to myself~ lolx)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 5pm to 8.30pm
Venue: My house/kitchen
Purpose: Bake Shanghai's mooncakes which we did 2 years ago... lolx

bakng in progress...

final product!

They're nicer than last time i think... will bring for you guys, don't worry, haha.. (even if you don't want to eat it, i will put it inside your mouth! hahahha and make you impressed of me! just kidding la~)

3 comments:

  1. haha, don't worry, it will eventually find its way to your throat! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. arh, i forgot to say, i saw one leech on my shoe when we're about to leave the stream... oh my gosh! but i wasn't that scare la.. if kena then kena lo, let them suck out those waste from my blood! hahahha... i showed my bro how the leech "moved" too, lolx...

    ReplyDelete