Friday, August 7, 2009

Finished Finals!

I lost my ruby umbrella last wednesday! it was after the last physics class... It was raining in the morning, i still remember to take my umbrella which i left at the back of the class for drying purpose when pauline reminded me before she left the class.. then, i was about to ask miss jerry question regarding tutorials.. Classmates were asking for group photo, then i left school after the photography session, and thus, bye bye to my umbrella.. >.<>

oh ya, finally that my piano has came back after "serious" repair... The touching became better, at least i can play my thrill freely now! haha~ was about to change a new piano, but then when i reached the studio on thursday night with my parents, they tended to close the shop earlier.. decision changed, and then my piano was sent for repair on friday, came back on tuesday(4/8)...
(see, after the "craftman" brought back the inner part of the piano)


Back to mom's hometown-Sekinchan for the weekend before my finals..ate quite a lot of seafoods, hahha... Gave piano accompaniment to the violin student on saturday morning before i went back to hometown by cousin's car (bro and dad joined the family on sunday~), felt like dying coz it was an one-hour class for grade 1 violin pieces... I think i had played three songs for about 50 times already... hahhaa


Statistics finals fell on monday 3/8, 8am to 10am at MPH.. Erm, the test was "complicated" as we have to do from the first minute until the very last minute non-stop... But i think those questions are similar with our practises so far...


Both Physics and Linear Algebra were on 5/8, with 1 hour break in between.. so damn stressed! haha.. physics was alright coz miss jerry had "reviewed" exam syllabus with us before.. and she was the one who set the paper! ahaha... Forgot to mention, i got 59.8/60 for my physics coursework..lolx... Linear Algebra was set by our lecturer, Ms Shanta, erm, to be frank, the test is hard.. Just like Stats, you must write and think really fast so that you could finish the questions.. Luckily the Gram-Schmidt's process was not as complex as what we did for our tests.. haha...
(Ms Shanta and me)

I actually slept at 1.30am and woke up at 7am on tuesday night, my piano teacher said i should be quite "bersemangat" as i slept so early for the finals (coz i had my piano lesson at 5.15pm right after both physics and linear finals).. anyway, i think mathematics paper is not about how much you read but how much you understand the concepts and how spontaneous you are during the test.. if you can figure it out right when you saw the paper, everything is solved, if you stucked there, then you might need more than 2 hours to get everything solve... (i realized this badly after my cal 3 finals last semester, i still remembered the moment when i opened the paper, i seriously prayed that i can get it passed, haha)


YEAH! here gone my finals! many people just started their first paper on wednesday, and i am the one who finished my finals on that day! hehe... Yet, gonna put all my energy on my piano practical now! the exam is next wednesday! ARHH Clementi is killing me! lolx...

(Just sent parents to the airport at 4am...returned home at 6am, brother and i (i'm the one who drove) quickly lied on bed again without saying anything, haha!)




2 comments:

  1. ling ar, really jealous u so fast finished ur exam ar.. i hope my exam faster come so that i can finish it too=) kaka.. btw, wen is ur next sem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. september to october! short sem, lolx

    ReplyDelete