Monday, August 24, 2009

4.0 GPA, President's List, hey hey!

YEAH!!!! I am soooooo happy...
Finally that i managed to achieved 4.0GPA during my INTI AUP's life...
It's the last chance already... So thrilled that i did it, thanks god~
Our grading standard is really difficult... 85-89 would be A and 90 to 100 would be A+.. both with the grade point of 4.0 (but 80-84 with A- would be only 3.67 and 75-79 with B+ is just 3.33, big gap, hard to maintain)...

I still remember times that i got my previous semester reports..

Bro teased me for not going to get a gpa of 4.0 in INTI.. and me too, never had the confidence to actualize that...

I only prayed for Dean's list...

But this time, i indubitably did my very best, i went in the exam hall quite tranquilly (as i had already sent my transcipt, haha)...

Damn glad and gratified that i made it, proved it to my bro! lolx...

Well, only 4.0gpa with 12 credits hours will be elligible to get award...

I got A+ for both Stats and Physics.. An A for Linear Algebra...

My coursework for Stats was 55/60, which means i got about 90 marks in my finals to get A+..wow.. can't believe i accomplished that!

Physics was alright, as i mentioned before, i had 59.8/60 for my coursework, so i just need another 75++ marks to obtain the current result...

Linear Algebra, i am sooooooo delighted... 'Coz i only had 52/60 for my coursework... So blessed that i had earned more than 85 marks in the finals to achieve an A...

At last, i can acquire my prize from principal during award presentation in oct, lolx~

Bro said it is a "must" to attend that ceremony, hehe~

happy happy happy~

_______________________________________________

24/8 - Worked with Pauline and MayChong at INTI marketing office today.. Time passed really fast... We had our lunch at Noodle Station which pauline and maychong "enjoyed" their "so-called-movie-scene" acted by 2 students from my back... Had tea-time with pauline at Hailam's kopitiam at Puchong after work and waiting for my dad to fetch me...

23/8 - Korean's dinner set with family at Kuchai Lama.. So full~ Nice anyway..

16/8 - Went to Mantin, somewhere near Semenyih for "cousin" who was celebrating her 83rd's birthday with parents and relatives~ lolx!

7 comments:

  1. fuiyo... 4.0 GPA @.@ excellent wo! kakaka.. jia you again in next sems, hope u can maintain tis GPA and increase ur CGPA.. all da best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..fuyoh..4.0!
    congrats!geng!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyo.. finally i am here to leave u a comment...
    congraz ^^
    haha...
    erm...
    dunno wat to say jor...
    the korean dinner seem like very nice XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha.. finally that u found a point to drop comment for izit? hehe
    kk, thx so much ^^ hehe

    ReplyDelete