Monday, August 17, 2009

8/8/2009

Huey Yuan's Pre-birthday diner~

Should have given piano accompaniment lesson to my violin student but she couldn't make it, so my afternoon was free~



Bro helped me to fetch Ye Vone back to our house before we (Vone and i) went to Gardens together... Two of us went earlier to get Huey Yuan's birthday present and shopped around!


(Yuan's birthday present~)

I drove both Vone and i there by my dad's car... Wore the Carlo Rino heel which made my leg ache badly in the night (as i couldn't sleep and asked my bro to massage for me, which worsen the situation, lucky that i remember of the external medicine which was bought in China last time).


Vone bought the pair of shoe which i tried last time... Weird that the shoe really suit her foot shape, ahhahaa!

Girls (Huey Yuan, Kah Mun, Zer Yun) joined us at about 6pm, we had a great time hanging out together... Had dinner at Sushi Zanmai~ Nice chat around... The night ended at 9.30pm++ and i sent Kah Mun back...
Really appreciate the girls' date we had~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. a nice day ~~~ ^^....
    happy to hav this gathering ~~ haha

    ReplyDelete