Sunday, November 22, 2009

Visa Interview

Date: 20th November 2009
Time: 7.25am – 9am
Venue: US Embassy, Kuala Lumpur

Well, to be honest, my interview session was really fast, it took less than 5 minutes..
Lucky that I met a nice officer who was like chatting with me only… haha


Here’s the detail of my interview:
First question was "so, you are from inti, right?"
Yes!

After that he asked me to pass the transcript to him.
“oh your results are good”
“it's getting better at the end there”

then he flipped to the last few sems and said “wow, young lady you did pretty well your parents must be happy!”
“oh, well, ya thank you haha”
"you going to wisconsin eau claire huh, which month? it's going to be cold"
“january, the coldest month”
"oh, then you must prepare a lot of warm clothes, it's really cold"
“ya, I’m quite worry too, haha.. ”

Then the whole interview session was finished after I passed him the financial statement for checking purpose. I was just standing there and waiting for him to key in all the data and passed me the visa “yellow” card, lol..
Before I left he told me to work hard in the US too!

He also reminded me to bring my I-20 with me during the flight, lolx
Haha so nice of him~

There’re 2 other officers who were more strict I think, 1 with really strong accent and the other 1 was an asian..
The asian officer asked a guy who’s going for internship whether he will come back after his internship or not..
That guy answered he would, ‘coz his family is here, he doesn't want to abandon his family bla bla bla…
Yet, the officer rebuked "my family is at US too, are you saying that i am abandoning my family there?!"
WAHLIAO EH!
Suting, Nate and I were like “huh, then what should we tell them?! That’s the kind of answer we should give right?!” According to miss michelle, hahaha…

I went in the embassy at 8am, I think student visa has a priority, ‘coz my ticket number was A20..
But it was my turn for the interview right after SuTing’s A10, hahaha!
And then parents and I went to collect and pay the air fare at Menara TA one…
We parked our car at KLCC and walked there =.=”, haha…



Hey people, I’m flying on 14th Jan, 1 day before my 19th birthday T.T, remember to send me to the airport arh! hahahhaha

6 comments:

  1. lol.. b4 u leave for US, we gonna make a lot a lot of gathering~ then also, we will send u to the airport one! so dun worry~ if free, we will fly to US find u also =) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. of coz..if that day isnt my exam day la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! send me off la^^ and celebrate my birthday at the airport! lolx~

    better find yew jin, my place is quite "rural" lolx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats !!!
    =D
    my visa interview is on coming tuesday...
    I might fly earlier than u so...
    I'm actually telling I wont be sending u off.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. how's life recently?
    still remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. zhen yu: haha, all the best for ur interview then, when are you flying off oh? think i wouldn't send u too!! haha XP, let's meet in the AUP seniors' farewell la! haha

    liang: oh.. having a long holidays as i had always dreamt... yup...

    ReplyDelete