Friday, November 6, 2009

Lovely Holiday

Officially started my semester break from this week onwards (which i already commenced it myself right after my Stats finals on thursday last week)...

Lovely holidays which will last until i leave to US next january~ wuhu~
and holidays is definitely meant for woolgathering!!
(It's printed on my pyjamas! great! hahahah "Pretty girl enjoy holiday")
Had my D.E exam on 28/10/09...
Finally i got to see a mathematic paper which looked like a mathematic paper..
something familiar with the normal practices that we did... Luckily that it was prepared by Mr. Sam, haha...
Went to A-levels office with April and Jaren to take picture with Mr Sam...
We waited for a long time before we got to meet him, ended up chatted a lot with Mr Sam about life, family, education ++ for almost 1 hour.. (and i still have stats exam on the next day =.=")

(Mr Sam and me, with the INTI symbol next to us, haha)

Stats finals was alright, set by our lecturer, Ms Cetha..
The paper was closed to those practises we had been doing along...
Some even resembled the exercises yet dealing different figures...
I am the kind who don't like to remember what Maclaurin's series is, i always skip anything related to it when D.E related to it...
Fortunately, it popped out in my mind and i was able to prove the Poisson's distribution which i thought i would've forgot how to solve during the exam, haha...
Yet, still did some careless mistakes, aiks... A and A = A with only 1 arrangement... not A1 or A2, lolx!!
Yamcha with Pauline and April at Puchong Kopitiam after the finals~

And that brought the end of my final semester in INTI~


30/10~ Accompanied mom to market in the morning, then visited her friend who just moved to Puncak Jalil... Then, i went to Equine park to retrieve my watch with new leather... Night, yamcha with only few BT gangs~~
(if you could see that, the basketball stucked at the net there, so they're trying to set free of it using the mop stick... funny huh... caught that while i was waiting for ah Fai to fetch me for yamcha at Salak South Garden's Basketball court... my bro was there, if you can see... haha)

1/11~ enjoyed holidays with PPS~ hahahahhaha (any nice movies/dramas suggestions?)

2/11~ went to aunt's house and received lots of nutmegs (which i asked her to buy for me) from cousin sister who just decided to stay in KL rather than Penang after spending few years there, lolx~
3/11~ got my facial done... Purposely drove to April's house at Ampang to take back my files which i had left over in her car after exams...
since i had even forgotten my I-20 and other important stuffs with her... haha

4/11~ pasar malam with Chu Kean and Jia Chang, really fun hanging, walking, joking around... haha.. waiting for rain to catch us halfway~

5/11~ Outting with April and Pauline... April fetched me to Pauline's house, and PauLine drove her car for the events...
Visa application procedure: paid the fees at Alliance Bank, back to INTI for Ms Michelle's help for the remaining process~
Coincidently that Laureate's VIP came, and securities stood straight at the main entrance, we just entered (drove in) the building without checking, lolx!
After that we went to Sunway and sang Karaoke~ Couldn't do much shopping since April had to reach home before it's dark, tsk tsk tsk, LOL XD

6/11~ Sent mom for facial at The Mines... Got a new/extra spectacle for myself to bring to oversea~
Spent my time at Starbucks with a caramel frappucino grande and Breaking Dawn...
Accidentally met Bro and WinShi when we were about to go home, haha!
(The frappucino and my breaking dawn... new specs down there, haha)
Daily Holiday Routine: Sleep for at least 8 hours per day, PLAY, watch PPS, facebook, MSN, play piano (any pieces that i like,very random, haha), reading novels, Jamming Metal Slug with my bro~

P/s: Don't be so jealous of that schedule, i had been earnestly looking forward for it! BLEK XP

1 comment:

  1. haha.. wear ur new spec out ma.. tat day yam cha also din see u wear one? u look so honest in tat spec.. lol.. u free, then remember to organise some activities for us whose holiday is coming too wo.. happy holy-day ya^^

    ReplyDelete