Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Karaoke with Raymond and Pauline

Date: 24th of June 2009
Venue: Neway Subang
Time: 12.45pm to 3pm..

Well, it was a rush decision by both P&R who were so eager to hang out since Raymond FINALLY came back from Perth... Think he really misses us a lot! haha

I didn't plan for an outting on that day, but then our physics lab seems to end pretty early (coz Miss Jerry demonstrated 1 of the labs and told us that she will give us the data, which means we skipped 1 lab.. lolx)...

P&R were planning for a movie after the lab.. As our lab was only 12-12.30pm, they decided to go for karaoke.. They "threatened" me to join them, so i JOINED~

(Raymond the H1N1)

It was so funny when i called Neway to book the room, the receptionist said that if you really want to come, please come before 1pm, so that you could pay for RM5++ only and get a meal at the same time.. Then i talked really fast in cantonese, lolx (As everyone who is near AUP's computers heard me, haha) .. I quickly replied "yes, we'll make it in 10 mins...(i called at 12.35pm, haha)

Sang Karaoke with Pau Line and Raymond ~

Only 3 of us going and 3 of us drove separate cars to college >.<>

Well, the whole karaoke session was just a normal karaoke lol... but we really worried that raymond would transmit his H1N1 A influenza to us as he just came back from Australia for 3 days, he should have quarantine himself!!!! hahaaha

When i told my mom that i'm going to sing k with a friend who just came back from Australia, her first reaction was asking me to stay away from him, so funny! LOLX

(pauline and me, again!)

Sue Yen, April, Xiao Wei and Sherlyn were blaming me for not inviting them for the karaoke! HEY, I DID ASKED YOU GALS LA! haha.. and i was not the one who suggested to go for karaoke on that day, it was just a sudden decision! lol XP



5 comments:

  1. raymond, forgive her.. she's so busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Jc.. lets go together then... I WAN SING TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. raymond>cheh, u got post this incident also meh?

    Chang,yong>ya lor! biantaigang long long time never sing together!!

    pauline> so touched that u said this for me, hehhehe

    ReplyDelete