Monday, July 20, 2009

First in my life (Prom Night + Clubbing)

I did both things that i never did before at the same night, lolx



First, Intiball~

It's nothing, just an event for you to dress up nicely, fully make-up, have fun and take photographs, but anyway, the night was great!
Let's talk about my schedule for the day...

3pm - went to MidValley for make up at Clinique ('coz of the free voucher which worth RM 100, haha)
then reached home at 4.15pm, set my own hair, put on contact lens, had my "hi-tea" and headed to Pauline's house..


5pm - waited for Pauline to get ready while posting my entry at my blog, haha.. Her sister is really nice! hehe
6.30pm - Pauline's sister fetched us to My Place which is opposite INTI & Taylors.. Waited for Molly and Su Peng to have their hairdo and make up done.. Then pauline and i followed Supeng's car to PJ Hilton.


Prom started at 8pm. Both Xiao Wei and Sherlyn who made up their minds to come at the very last minute joined the crowd at about 9++pm i think.. lolx...
John was the prom king, (we all voted for him), i want free new zealand natural ice cream too! keke


Miss Jerry was the sexiest lecturer of the night! (LOLX) Didn't manage to take photo with Ms Shanta (>.<).. I forgot to take photo with Nick Tan, Fel and Charles too! aiya!
Oh ya, lucky draw, 27002, we got 2 vouchers of free hi-tea at PJ Hilton, going to have it with pauline during the semester break!


(miss jerry and me)
(me, sherlyn, miss jerry, sherlyn, carene)



(just posting random pictures, lolx)

check out my facebook for more photos! http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/lavenneho?v=photos&so=60 more to be tagged, lolx


Second, Clubbing

Venue: Euphoria MOS
Time: 12.30am - 3.30am
Price: RM 66 (+alcohol)
Details: Went there straight after intiball.

Well, i just wanted to experience it.. Really don't know why people enjoy the club so much.. The music was loud and noisy as i continuosly buzzed by it for 3 hours.. Em, i think i don't appreciate the atmosphere and environment as i was not hanging out with really close friends..

Saw girls drunk and slept on the sofa.. Another "dipsomaniac" girl kept hugging people at the dance floor, lolx, guys were so happy at that time, haha.. Em, overall, i felt more like going to MPO rather than clubbing, keke.. Person like me better don't go waste money, standing there seeing people dancing to the loud music, lolx (although i did dance a bit, haha)

My friend bluffed me that the "looking-clear" liquid is mineral water, and it was actually alcohol drink, alright, and i drank the whole glass of it.. haha, of course i drank very slowly la.. I sleptover at Pauline's house for that night as it was really late... (Since my mom suggested me to stay over if i am late, and i did! haha...)



(if you can see where it is, haha)

4 comments:

  1. little girl,
    go clubbing wa ~~
    i also haven go n experience...

    btw, let's go gay club 2gether nex time
    more lengzai + safer
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i scare we will meet our "friend" there woh..
    ya lor, wanna find lengzai! but i dun think they will like us woh, since they already have their own "special" partner there, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah..so great ur nights!!
    i also hope so got so much time to play..

    ReplyDelete
  4. not that i am very free la, just an event that i wanted to participate for so long, lolx..
    must enjoy our time eventhough busy college life is ahead of us, haha!
    finals in 2 weeks time >.<

    ReplyDelete