Sunday, April 18, 2010

Viennese Ball, the prom



Viennese Ball (Prom night)
Date: 9th April, 2010
Time: started at 6 but we entered at 9 till 1am
Venue: Davies Center (the whole building being decorated up)


Thanks Kathy for setting up my hair and makeup! We had fun getting ourselves ready! (Gorgeous dresses that we had!) Haha =D

The venue was really well-decorated! It’s not like the normal student center at all!
You could seriously felt the sense of “ball”~!

It felt like you’re in a totally different place of “Viennese-styled” with music going on and dressed-up people dancing around…

I never knew that social dancing was so fun! Kind of regret that I didn’t learn properly before the event! Haha~!

As in Malaysia, if you dance during the prom, people would just “look” at you… Yet it’s definitely not the same here…

People enjoyed dancing so much! Even I fell in love with the Waltz and other dances! It was so fun and interesting!

Well, the night was GREAT! Guessed I’ll be joining it for next year too!

ticket~!

theatre room with the amazing grand piano!



Billy and i~!

Thak's Kelsey, Thak, me and Pang~!

Funny Thak and me~! lolx

My RA Lindsay and her roommate, Aimee... (both my "neighbours" who live right "opposite" of my room!)

Alex, my KINS class partner!


One of the ball dance venue~!

the ice-crafting and me~!

Guys~!

Girls~!

My 350 math buddy Promise and I~! She played piano for the night too!

Thak's RA Anthony and me! (well, kind of "dare" by the gang to take this picture! lolx)

another dance floor~!

Kathy and i~!

Peer Guide, Mary and me~! She did perform Chopin's pieces during the night too!

1 comment:

  1. wahhh... prom! eh eh.. yling, the anthony sangat kacak lo.. bila bawa dia balik malaysia huh? XD

    "As in Malaysia, if you dance during the prom, people would just “look” at you… Yet it’s definitely not the same here…"
    this is so damn true lor... if u dance in malaysia, ppl will keep on staring at u..

    Nice prom, nice post! =D

    ReplyDelete