Monday, January 11, 2010

Avatar; My farewell

Event: Watching Avatar 3D ^^
Date: 4/01/2010
Venue: Sunway Piramid
Time: 10am - 5pm
People: An Cherng, Wai Loon, Huey Yuan, Wai Yong, Ye Vone and me
~lunch at BBQ plaza (hmm, i don't really enjoy it, honestly, haha)

~featuring the 3D specs! ahhaha


Event: My farewell with BTG
Date: 9/01/2010
Venue: Pasta Zanmai, Sunway Piramid and Asia Cafe, SS15
Time: 6pm- 11.45pm
People: YeVone, KahMun, XiuHeng, LiJin, KaWah, JiaChang, WaiYong, WaiLoon, SuetLi, SukeKien, YoongYee, PuiSun, HoweKian, PuiYoon~ (YeikHuei and ZerYun that appeared for a little while, haha)
~the family photo! haha
~girls!
~Vone the chinese empress! ahaha
~ pretty ladies mirror reflection! haha
~Heng, me and "Zhen jie" haha
I'm really glad thay you all had joined me for the night!
Thanks for coming and those wishes, care...
I'll bring them with me when i "fly", hahaha!
Take care too! Gotta miss you guys!
For those who couldn't make it! please "date" me before i leave~
Fyi, my departure date is 14th of jan...
~ Lenglui! me, suet li and sun~
~photo with x-lougong with lots of disturbance at the back! haha
~present from vone with the cartoon that represent us! haha
~words from ppl, on the pasta zanmai chopstick wrapping paper! haha

Good that i could celebrate my chinese lunar birthday here with family and friends on the day that i leave, and celebrate my "western" real birthday at US with host family on the day i arrive... So coincidence! lolx

1 comment:

  1. lol.. saw ur post edi.. we all really had nice gatherings there..
    im here to wish u good luck again..(although i edi told u few times).. more luck more good isnt it? hahaha.. so remember to update ur blog or Facebook wenever u r free at there..
    keep us updated with ur status n remember us always ya^^

    ReplyDelete