Friday, December 11, 2009

Vaio, muacks

Date: 5/12/2009
Venue: KLCC convention center
Event: Picom PC fair



At the SONY booth...
The stupid promoter kept on emphasizing on CW 15 while all of us (me, kahmun, bro, winshi, zeeyin) told him that the one that I wanted was CW 16…
He even wrote “CW15”at the invoice there... Well, he finally corrected it to CW 16 when both kahmun and I stressing on the word “16 not 15!”…

Yet, problem arose as the cashier couldn’t comprehend his handwriting..
And well, I am quite “respect” that cashier for being so irresponsible.. Think she only did her duty by typing whatever she saw from the invoice, she never check the price lists…
Or at least, she should have a rough idea on the approximation of the price of the pc la!
And so, the dumb worker just follow the receipt and gave me the wrong laptop which is CW 15…

I realized something was wrong when i got home and trying to fill the warranty information online…
Bigger problem that worried me was that even the receipt also stated wrong pc with the price that I paid…
So, I was like keep blaming my brother! Haha… (know I shouldn’t do that XD)
I told them to check for me at the spot ‘coz I was scared that I might ignored any kind of mistakes…
But then we checked those free items like laptop bag, mp3, memory stick, thumbdrive, and what-so-ever, and we never detected this HUGE mistake!
Was so damn worried at the night…

At the end, we went back to KLCC on the other day and was managed to change back my vaio lappy~
By the time we got there, i told them they got the wrong product for me…
The a promoter approached us and said "is it?"
My bro rebuked: "obviously, look at the price also know la!”
Luckily that the guy was quite cooperative, and did all the remaining process for us quickly… Better than another guy (so called “wen ket you”) who’s so no manners! Hahaha


Anyway, simply just wanna say I love my vaio! Haha ^^

4 comments:

  1. wah.. they actually gave u the wrong laptop.. i heard that most of the workers at pc fair are temporary one so they always done something wrong.. btw, wad is the diff between the 15 and 16?

    anyway, now the problem is solved, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. specs are different of coz.. if they gave me 18 with specs higher than 16 then i definitely would keep my mouth shut.. hahhahaha

    well.. 700 ringgits different is the biggest problem!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. rm700 can have many different in a product edi.. hahaha.. luckily that guy change bak for u le.. if not jia lat lor..

    ReplyDelete
  4. if not then i go sue SONY already..
    coz the laptop was from dealer and everywhere would sell items for the same price! haha..
    just that i was really upset at that night, lolx

    ReplyDelete